Follow this blog and give us some requests. We want to know that you are out there. Visit us frequently, there should be new music up all the time.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strawberry Letter 23

I believe I posted Inspiration Information as one of my first posts on this blog. One of the great hits on that amazing album is Strawberry Letter 23. I find the song to be completely amazing; one of the greatest songs of all time. Shuggie Otis's Strawberry Letter 23 has had several covers done, such as the one by the Brothers Johnson, which I find to be amazing also. However, this particular cover is quite different. Quincy Jones and Akon came together to do this cover, and having the amount of appreciation for Quincy Jones that I do, I couldn't help but post it. Its pretty interesting, very different, and not quite as amazing but still fun. Enjoy!


-Harrold

No comments: